Intern Blogger

(Posted by Nick, '11)
Hey all,
Welcome to the Campus Life LGBTQ Center's official blog! My name is Nick; I'm an LGBTQ Center intern for the '08-'09 school year. I'm currently in charge of creating publicity materials for the center, which encompasses any flyers you see for the center around campus and the Blegen House Facebook group. In addition, this semester I'll be the blogging intern for the center. Over the course of the semester, I'll be providing you with insights into queer life at Vassar and beyond.

A little bit about me:
I'm a member of the class of 2011, and I'm undeclared right now, but I'll most likely be majoring in English. This is my second year interning for the LGBTQ center, and I absolutely LOVE the new LGBTQ Center - located at CC 235, it's a really cozy space AND it's in a central location, easily accessible to the campus. I'm the oldest of five kids - I have one brother and three sisters, ranging in age from 15 to 5. I love Vassar and the surrounding community, especially Adam's Faircare Farms. My favorite color is red, my favorite Disney movie is Aladdin, my favorite singer is Britney Spears, but my favorite band is Fall Out Boy. Yeah... If you wanna know any more about me, leave a comment! I'll try to answer it as best I can!

I'm very excited about everything coming up at the LGBTQ center this year, including our first major event of the year: Fruit Salad! Bi Alive! BE THERE. BE THERE. BE THERE.
(Tuesday, September 23, 12-1pm in the LGBTQ Center -- Free Pizza!)

0 comments: