Meet the LGBTQ Center Staff:

LGBTQ Center Interns: Spring 2009

Name: Loghann Rimel
Year: 2010
Major: Religion
Interests: music, acoustic guitar, fuzzy things, virology, Biblical texts
Fun Fact: I have a habit of finding the exact middle of words and phrases as quickly as I can.
Drop In Hours: Mon: 2-4pm and Wed: 2-4pm

Name: Nick Dressler
Year: 2011
Major: Undeclared
Interests: Right now I'm pretty much addicted to The Office - great show.... I also enjoy Grey's Anatomy and Project Runway. I use TV as my escape from the trials of sophomore year.
Fun Fact: I own a signed copy of J.K. Rowling's Quidditch Through the Ages.
Drop In Hours: Fri: 12-4pm

Name:
Audrey Atkinson
Year: 2011
Major: (probably) Anthropology with a correlate in Women's Studies
Interests: Feminism, lolcats, and sonic the hedgehog.
Fun Fact: Sometimes I tell lies about my hometown (Holton, KS) to see whether people believe me or not. They invariably do. But it is not a lie that we had a Drive Your Tractor to School day at my high school
Drop In Hours: Mon: 6-8pm, Fri: 4-6pm

Name: Tristan Feldman
Year: 2012
Major: I'm technically "undeclared" but am interested in Environmental Studies
Interests: Vegetarian Food (cooking and eating it), my cat, the Shedd Aquarium
Fun Fact: I have gotten to pet a penguin before...
Drop In Hours: Wed: 10am-2pm

LGBTQ Center Assistant:

Name: Dominic Schuler
Year: 2011
Major: Neuroscience
Interests: Sleeping! And in my "spare" time, being everywhere at once.
Fun Fact: If you see me around, I'm actually not quite as unfriendly as I seem at first. I'm just perpetually socially awkward.

Assistant Director for Campus Life/LGBTQ Programs:

Name: Julie Silverstein (on right in pic)
Interests: Queer Pop Culture, 90's music, bad tv shows
Fun Fact: I used to drive a car that was painted like a cow
Drop In Hours: By appointment or whenever I am in the office. E-mail me (jusilverstein@vassar.edu) to schedule an appointment if you'd like to chat, or just see the LGBTQ Center!

0 comments: