Comment Moderation Off

I have heard some feedback that people may not be commenting much on our posts because of the comment moderation settings. I originally thought I should screen all comments before publishing them because I did not want this to be a forum for hate speech. However, I never intended on censoring any constructive criticism, disagreeing arguments, or any other relevant thoughts. (For the record - I have published all comments that have been posted so far).

In any case, in an attempt to encourage more discussion on this blog, I have turned off the comment moderation setting. So please, feel free to share your thoughts, questions, comments, criticisms, etc. to any of our posts! However, our guidelines remain the same, and I will delete any comments that I consider hate speech and/or personal attacks.

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween, and a great weekend!

0 comments: